Daddy needs his ears checked and Mommy needs to wear her glasses!

I guess what goes around comes around. My last post poked fun at Chris' hearing, so I guess I need to poke some fun at my eyesight.

Tonight I was making Sweet Potato Fluff for Thanksgiving and the recipe calls for evaporated milk. Well I knew I had frozen some last time I used it and went searching in our freezer. No milk, looked again, no milk. I suddenly realized that I had frozen it in exactly the same bags I freeze my breast milk in... it only took a second to put 2 and 2 together. I guess those nights that I worked and L fought taking a bottle for some strange reason, and then proceeded to vomit and have diarrhea for some strange reason, mystery solved. Poor little baby who is allergic to milk, so sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up