HA HA HA HA
I'm going to regret some of these posts when my kids get older... oh wait THEY are going to regret some of these posts when they get older!
Today I get a call from the school. During K's 2 and 3 grade years this was an almost daily occurrence to get a call from the school nurse. 4th and 5th grades were better I have only gotten a total of 4 calls for BOTH years. So today when the phone rang and it was the school I was a little surprised.
Mrs. S: Kelsey is in the office and has a strange rash on her legs that extends from her ankle all the way to her knee!
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! She shaved this morning it's razor burn!!!!!!!
Mrs. S: HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Kelsey: Oh my gosh how embarrassing!!!!
A few minutes later I get a call from my neighbor
T: You have a much more mature 10 year old than I do.
Me: What happened?
T: I was in the school when K called you and I laughed when she said it was razor burn!!
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K will be mortified when she knows he called and we chatted about her razor burn. Sometimes I really love being a mom!!!!!!!!
Comments