Mom's top 10 Thanksgiving foods
Since O got a post about her favorite food I thought I'd give you mine. Although I don't know how I'm gonna fit it into just 10!
1. Turkey of course but it has to be deep fried by my great hubby!
2. Sweet potato fluff MMMMMMM!
3. Shrimp, Chris' family always has appetizers and they usually include shrimp with cocktail sauce!
4. Cream corn, I get this from my Grandma who loves cream corn on Thanksgiving.
5. Green Bean Casserole, which I didn't discover until about 5 years ago, and yes I am Mormon!
6. Mashed Potatoes, with lots of cream cheese and butter in them.
7. Baked Brie with cranberries, and crackers to dip!
8. Stuffed mushrooms
9. Stuffing. I love stuffing from inside the turkey, after it's baked. With a fried turkey you don't get that lovely stuffing... I miss you stuffing! SNIFF!
10. PUMPKIN PIE!! With LOTS of homemade whip cream. The best is leftover pumpkin pie for breakfast the next day, ice cold, and eaten right out of my hand, no plate!
So, there are a few of my favorites.
Comments