Siriusly


I Seriously think Sirius is gone...so sad...

Comments

Tam said…
That is sad - did he get out? I hope he comes home
The Queen Bee said…
Well he was an inside/outside cat in the first place. So I'm not sure if he ran away, has found another family that buys better food, or was the unwilling participant in a satanic halloween ritual. I'd like to believe that he found a "sugar family" and is living the high life.
Normal Mom said…
That is so sad. I will wish him well in his new life, or I will wish him a speedy return back to the good life.
Anonymous said…
I wish the best for dear Sirius!! I would love for him to return to the good life at your place but if he has to live somewhere else.............please let it be with a sugar family! Ahhh poor buddy hope you are ok wherever you are!!
Midwest Keech said…
You know it's always sad when your own pets think they're "Too Good" for you. Maybe he'll come around. Bummer.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up