"That's why we called Clean House"
Have any of you seen the show Clean House on the Style Network? We love that show. I guess it makes me feel like our house is quite clean. I can sit and judge those people and feel very good about myself. Well confession time. The girls room was beginning to look like we could use Niecy Nash and her merry band of organizers! For the last few nights I would not even go into the room to tuck them in for fear of bodily injury. Today I took matters into my own hands and cleaned it up.
Furniture rearranged, closet organized, 1 large bag of garbage, 4, yes FOUR laundry buckets (not baskets four 18 gallon buckets) of dirty clothes later, it looks wonderful. C even played Indiana Jones and went under their bed with a flashlight and dug out all the crap. I was so frustrated after cleaning it up and finding still folded clothes on the floor among all the dirty ones, the girls are now responsible for their own laundry. Here is my merry band of laundry sorters.
Comments