The Girl Can Cook



Tonight K made dinner. Chris and I haven't been feeling well, and I wasn't in the mood to cook, so she took the job. She made pancakes and did a wonderful job. This was the first time she actually read a recipe and followed through. She's in big trouble now that I know she can do this... the possibilities are endless!! YIPEE!

Comments

Karrie said…
Oh how nice for you! That's awesome!

And I'm getting caught up on your blog, and have to say your baby L is adorable, and your K looks just like you. As for getting your kids ready for Kinder, the most important things are: being able to follow directions, listen for at least 15 minutes, and hold a pencil (the right way). If they can do that, they will be fine! Of course, recognizing letters and numbers is always nice... but not necessary. Emotional maturity is very important, too! Do they best you can- read and talk to him, and he'll be great! Don't be too hard on yourself- you are a busy momma doing the best you can do.

And as for no more Mrs. Nice Guy- I'm grateful we have been using our "camping" dishes and silverware for the last four years... I'd be MAD if my "good" stuff had been thrown away. Seems like I've replaced a lot of cups, spoons, and cereal bowls.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up