I've gotta see a man about a Goa'uld
I know no other mothers have this problem... son's with bad aim. He doesn't do too terribly bad, he mostly hits the mark, just the back of the toilet, where the pee collects and runs down the screws that hold the seat on and pool at the base of the toilet. It took me literally years to realize how the pee was only in the base of the toilet and not anywhere else...

So the other day I told him the next time he peed he should pretend there was a Goa'uld in the bowl and he should try and shoot it dead. In case you are wondering what a Goa'uld is, you must be a Stargate fan to know. I am not a Stargate fan but I do know that a Goa'uld is an alien race that uses humans as host's and takes over their bodies (or something to that affect, see picture below).

Later that day C came out of the bathroom and I asked him if he succeeded in killing the Goa'uld, he says, "Ya mom there was a Tokra commin' up the drain and I killed him too".
Sometimes I don't understand these sci-fi lovin' kids of mine.
Comments