Murder on New Year's Eve!

I don't care if they are SOOO 1988, I love having Murder Mystery parties!

Last night we had another one of our MM parties, it was a blast. We've done a couple in the past and they are huge successes. I am surprised every time how "into it" everyone gets. We all dressed, and played our parts, a few of us even tried on a French accent just for kicks.

This time it was 1925 on a yacht in the Mediterranean. We had an opera star, a race car driver, a night club/brothel owner, a successful business man, a jewel thief, a Captain, an heiress, and a Wine/Vineyard owner. It was a great way to ring in the new year (except the party ended at 9, who wants to pay a babysitter until midnight?).




Everyone looked great, had great food, and we were home in time to watch the ball drop in Time Square!

Comments

Anna said…
How fun!! Looks like it was a great evening!

Happy New Year!
Normal Mom said…
It was lots of fun. I really wasn't sure what to expect. It's kind of like playing a life size version of Clue.
Thanks for having us!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up