Blog Lurking JACKPOT

I hit the blog lurking jackpot today. This could even be funnier than the time I found that woman who used her placenta for art. Yeah, that was a good one. Go here to read her whole post, but the part that was interesting to me was the #3 reason why she loves her family... take your time... I'll wait...


Still waiting...



Have you finished reading yet?...



Are you rolling on the floor laughing yet???!!!


I loved that she used the word pimp in the same sentence as the Prophet, I also LOVED that she wasn't too star struck that she noticed the Diet Coke. Does that mean that Diet Pepsi is out??? (not that I would EVER drink Diet).

Comments

Jen Wolff said…
Sounds like my kind of person ;)
Mary said…
That was SO funny! So inappropriate!!! Utah mormons (shaking head)...
Normal Mom said…
Funny! Soon we'll see Mormon Messages brought to us by Diet Coke. I guess we'll now have factions in the church of people who believe that Diet Coke is the true and living soft drink and all you who drink Diet Pepsi are just swimming straight to the great and spacious building.
Too funny,thanks Syndy!
Karrie said…
You crack me up. You and your swear words... you posting this... so funny. The thing about that post that was so entertaining was her perkiness. I'm not perky. Ever. I don't think I'll convert, but it was fun to read for a short time.
Melody said…
too funny, wish I was that brave!!
Whacky Wheelers said…
How does she know he was drinking "Diet Coke"? Maybe it was Root Beer in a Diet Coke cup?

Thanks for lurking for the rest of us!!! :)
The Queen Bee said…
Maybe it was a can or bottle of Diet Coke??? Maybe we should write a letter and ask?!!!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up