Confessions of a Cheater!

I have to get the guilt off my mind, it's literally eating me up. I was in Great Clips today to, well, get my hair cut of course. I have found a girl there that I have been going to for a while. I will wait for her if she has other clients, and I take my kids to her and everything. Well today she wasn't there. I fretted about it for a while but I really needed a hair cut and I only had limited time so I decided to bite the bullet and take... GASP... whoever is available... I know I'm livin' on the edge! Half way through my cut my girl, we'll call her Ashely, (cuz that's her name) came in and started her shift, I totally felt like I was cheating on her. It was awful. Hopefully she'll forgive me and not give me some funky, crazy, Kate Goslin (wink, wink, Jen) haircut next time.

Comments

Mary said…
So? Let's see your hair!
Whacky Wheelers said…
I know an Ashley who cuts hair . . . do you have a last name? I'm not sure where she works.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up