A First For Me

It happened tonight. Something I have been dreading ever since I had kids. I nursed a baby with a tooth! First of all I can't believe that I did it, and second of all I can't believe that my baby already has a tooth. He is the earliest first tooth I've ever had!!

Growing up too fast.

Comments

Stacey said…
I have breastfed 3 out of 4 of my kids until they were over 2 years old and never had any problems at all. I think one of them bit me once and I immediately took he/she off and set them on the floor and said "no". That was all it took-good luck!!! He does seem too little to have a tooth :(
When they bite, is when I am usually done!! Chloe is my first baby to not have a bottle in the first 3 weeks of her life. Everytime I try to give her one I feel sort of guilty. I mean breastfeeding is free, and a pain sometimes, but it is best afterall. I also like the fact that I am the only person who can feed her!! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up