I'm on a ROLL!!!

So you thought my blog lurking posts were funny huh? Well I've outdone myself tonight. I'm a bit of a Craig's List junkie. Seriously it's bad. If it cool and free I'm on it. Well tonight I was perusing the free section and came across a listing that read, "Free brass stripper pole". YES, I clicked on it my curiosity got the best of me and it said there was a picture. I opened the listing and there was a picture of a brass stripper pole as promised but here is how the ad read:

I HAVE A FREE BRASS STIPPER POLE TO GIVE AWAY MY WIFE FELL OFF OF IT AND BLEW OUT A IMPLANT SO WE ARE FORCED TO GET RID OF IT.I WILL TAKE IT DOWN AND HAVE IT READY TO PICKUP.IT IS ONLY 1 YEAR OLD FOR MORE INFO EMAIL ME AT


I laughed so hard I almost woke the children!!!! I don't know if I'm going to be able to find anything better than this... but give me time!

Times up!! As I was typing this post Chris came across another post on CL that said "Fat people are hard to kidnap" My eyes are watering I'm laughing so hard.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think I just peed my pants!!! LOL Too funny!
Tam said…
But are you going to get the pole? I have heard it is a great work out!!! see you saturday
Mary said…
All I can say is: His poor wife!
Karrie said…
I bet that fall just killed the mood.

This is too funny.
Stacey said…
I have the same question-are you getting the pole?????

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up