I've been pondering lately

There are so many times that I get asked the age old question, "What is your occupation?" I find that a really hard question to answer here are a few of the 'hats' that I wear on any given day:

Wife
Mother
Transportation Specialist
Fabric Store Clerk
Editor
Tutor
Food Source
Cook
Laundry sorter/doer
Maid (I hate this one)
Therapist
Shoulder to cry on
Nurse
Doctor
Physical Therapist
Pharmacist
Law Enforcement
Judge
Jury
Executor (well really Enforcer!)
Teacher
Waitress
Painter
Crafter
Seamstress
Fixer of all things broken (except the boys toys, they are hard)
Mechanic
Censor
Opera Singer (my kids hate this one)
Alarm Clock
Bus Boy
Listener
Lover
Bather (giving as well as taking)
Artist
Organizer
Personal Shopper
Thrifter
Personal Assistant
Scribe
Decorator
Spiritual Guidance
Friend
Peacemaker (sometimes)

I'm sure I forgot a few. No wonder my brain is fried most of the time.

Comments

Mary said…
Great list! Yes, that question is about as good as, "What did you do today?" Hmmm. You forgot blogger.
The Queen Bee said…
That's funny Mary I had Blogger on there and took it off! I also forgot to add Hairdresser/Makeup artist, and Photographer.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up