Out Wit, Out Play, Out Last!!!
When the show Survivor came on for the first season I have to admit that I was hooked. I watched faithfully for about 5-6 years then became disinterested. We haven't watched a whole season in a long time. The last two I've been into but had to work most Thursday's so they were hard to follow. Tonight however was the premier of Heroes vs Villain's. That one I had to see. So we started the night out with a little Survivor food:
Salad= Leaves
Ants on a log
Chips and dip=Bark and sap
Grape Soda= dirty water
Gummy worms
Good and Plenty's= grubs
Jerky= dried fish
The kids got really into it and tried to dress the parts (while still being modest). I even let them stay up late, which may come back to bite me in the butt tomorrow.
We sent the kids to bed and came upstairs to find this note on the stairs! Apparently we have a Villain fan! I am kinda partial to Boston Rob myself!
Comments