Slip of the tongue

Those of you who are my friends on Facebook know that we are having a little problem with C and profanity. He has started using the "SH" word a lot. He uses it in context and with many exclamation points behind it. I admit that I am the culprit for that one, I use the word occasionally. Well last night I promised him if he did not use it I wouldn't either. I totally did not hold up my side of the bargain.

While I'm cooking dinner:

O- "Mom what's for dinner?"

Me- "Sh!#"

K- "MOM"

Me- (laughing hysterically) "I don't know where that came from it really just slipped out!!!!"

REALLY just slipped out. I was not angry or frustrated or even thinking about it. I guess I need some soap for dessert!

Comments

Mary said…
C doesn't have a chance!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up