His name is Hoover
Not much going on here right now. I'm still recovering from my trip. Maybe Sunday I'll get to rest... Yeah, like that will happen!
The one thing that has changed is basically my life... the baby is crawling! Well, not exactly crawling, just kind of army crawling all over the house. He doesn't use his legs all the time just pulls with his arms, but he can get wherever he wants to go. So now I have to baby proof.
So far he loves the cords to all electronics, the fringe on my comforter, anything on the floor that he can eat, and the games that are on our bookshelf. Why is it when I put him in his highchair and give him those baby puff things he can't get them into his mouth, but anything on the floor goes right in???!!!
This is why I love my Swiffer Sweeper Vac!!
Comments