Laughed so hard apple juice came out my nose
I've been having a great time on my vacation hanging out with my nephew E. He's 4 and so funny. So different from my kids but just as great. Today we were eating breakfast together and I was making conversation:
Me: "So did you have fun "camping out" in mommy and daddy's room last night?"
E: "Yes, but in my room I get to listen to CD's with headphones before I go to sleep"
Me: "What kind of music do you listen to?" (Thinking he would say classical, or Disney, or maybe even something with Einstein in the title)
E: "Tom Petty"
See title of post for my reaction!
Me: "So did you have fun "camping out" in mommy and daddy's room last night?"
E: "Yes, but in my room I get to listen to CD's with headphones before I go to sleep"
Me: "What kind of music do you listen to?" (Thinking he would say classical, or Disney, or maybe even something with Einstein in the title)
E: "Tom Petty"
See title of post for my reaction!
Comments