My Brother

I have a brother, his name is Bryan, he's hysterical. I forget sometimes how funny the man is, yes it's weird to say man, in my mind we are still 10 and 15 years old. He is probably the funniest human being on earth, at least in my mind. I have not laughed this much in years. It has been so great to spend the last few days with him, and his little guy E. We have one of those relationships that we are not particularly close in our everyday lives, sometimes it's 6 months between phone calls, but when we are together it's great. We always have a great time, he's married to a beautiful woman who loves him, and he gets me. He's the only person in the world who can relate to me and how I was raised (like every sibling can). Here's some things I know about my brother:

He LOVES cars, seriously LOVES them. He can tell you anything you want to know about them.

He doesn't like to sweat. When he was little he used to tell us he wanted a job where he didn't have to sweat.

He loves being a dad and it's so sweet to see him with E.

Trina is his world. They work together, she's perfect for him, and he treats her well.

He's very smart. We used to make fun of him when we were little cuz he was a little ditsy but really he's very smart.

If you tickle him too much he pee's his pants (at least he did when he was 7)

Music cannot be loud enough.

He has a very weak gag reflex.

No matter how mad you get at him, you have to forgive him, he's got one of those faces.

When I tell you he's funny it's no exaggeration. I actually peed a little in my pants on Thursday when we were at the beach. We were on the pier and down by the water there were a bunch of guys in speedo's. They must have been a swim team or something, but they were not attractive kind of men and they were all wearing little tiny speedo's. They were having their picture taken by the water and even formed a pyramid at one point. We were watching and cracking up. Suddenly they all started yelling and ran into the freezing water all at once. Bryan yells off the pier, "I can clearly see you're nuts"!!!

Told you he was funny.

Comments

Katie and Luke said…
I wanna see a recent picture!! When I picture your brother I only see a 10 year old!!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up