Questions,Questions, Questions

Today one of my sewing students was full of questions. She asked me if I was always a sewing teacher or if I had other jobs, she asked if I needed a degree to be a sewing teacher, she asked what my worst mistake ever was sewing. Then came the funniest and most out of place question of all, "Did you kiss boys before you got married?"... crickets chirping, silent pause...Yes, yes I did.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HILARIOUS!!!!! I wondder who that student was..........hmmmmmmmmmmm? LOL
AndieF said…
I'm pretty sure I know who it is - although I haven't asked yet. My guess is the shorter one . . . She is the one who is more obsessed with kissing LOL
The Queen Bee said…
It was the shorter one...should I have lied???LOL

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up