Granny and Papa in the House!!!

On Sunday Chris' parents came into town. They are spending a couple of days with us before they move to the end of the earth...well almost, Chile is as close as I'll ever get. We let the kids play hookie from school, and Chris took a few vacation days so we could all hang out and spend some quality time.

Monday we went to lunch at Kobe (my favorite restaurant), and then to the Mall for b-day shopping for K. It's amazing how long it takes an 11 yr old to spend $65. F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!! She got some good loot and of course the other kids got at little spending $$$ too, so all were happy with our shopping trip. Chris and Daryl were even happy because we took them to Culver's after the Mall. Grocery shopping is always a given when they come to visit. Penny always has lovely new recipes to share with us and this time was no exception. We had yummy puff pastry filled with chocolate last night that was DiViNe! Movie night topped it all of with The Squeakquel.

Today we spent the morning fishing at SF Park and a yummy picnic. I don't have pictures cuz I'm lame, but trust me it was really nice. The weather has been cooperating for us and has been wonderful. Tonight they took us all out to dinner, however I wasn't feeling well before we left and the minute I walked into the restaurant I almost puked, soooo I left and let everyone enjoy their food.

Penny and Daryl leave tomorrow and the kids go back to school, Chris goes back to work, and all returns to our kind of normal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up