My fever induced hallucination

I'm pretty sure that my temperature was about 104 last night.  It was one of those instances where I was too sick to go get Tylenol, and too out of it to ask Chris to get me some either.  I think I was up every hour on the hour and the only thing that would put me back to sleep was thinking about the book Fablehaven (I'm reading #5 and it's awesome).  Here are a few things I decided in my fever induced craze:
  • I need to be Fairy Kind so I can see in the dark and not step on any Legos/Hotwheels/Polly Pockets/hair accessories.
  • I would like to be bitten by a Narcoblix so that while I'm sleeping someone else can be controlling my body and get all my chores done!
  • I would also like to have a Pensive, like in Harry Potter, so I can take my thoughts out and keep them where I can find them (in my head they get lost)
  • I need a time turner so I can be 2 places at once.
  • I also need a Translocator so I can travel really fast and get to all the places that I need to.
So there's my Mother's Day list!  Maybe I'm still in a little of a fever induced craze!

Comments

Karrie said…
104 is really high!

So you like fablehaven? It is good, then? I haven't read any yet, but have been tempted.
The Queen Bee said…
I really like Fablehaven. The first one was not my favorite, but they keep getting better.
Midwest Keech said…
I think I totally agree with your list, although while we're at it...why not just get a wand to do the chores (and everything) that way.
The Queen Bee said…
Hello... have you met me Kim? I'd just lose the wand!!!LOL
Hope you feel better soon! I am still trying to start the Lightening Theif so I can read that series. Good to know Fablehaven is fun.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up