Rambling, rambling, rambling
Though I'd share some cute photos with captions:
He's such a big boy sitting all by himself! So cute.
This is a cute, cute, did I mention cute, purse I made for a friend's school
Oh, I also made Fried Green Tomatoes the other night, they were divine. I've never had them before and I didn't know what I was missing. They look funny because the only corn meal I had was blue corn meal, and the tomatoes were red (cuz that's how they come from the store) but trust me they were GREEN inside!
Cute baby with his hair styled. First day I used hairspray on him. What a lady killer!
K had a great birthday. She hearts werewolves but loves her daddy more!
The gifts just keep getting more expensive as they get older. She got a digital camera that is also an MP3 player, and a video camera. She loves it and has used the heck out of it.
This is a nest that C found on our patio. Crazy bird we have a cat!!
Comments