Whole lotta postin' to do!

I'm finally feeling better today! Don't get me wrong I still think I may have a sinus infection but I really am feeling much better. I have so much to blog about too. I'm not one for backtracking but today I'm gonna because I want to share some pics from Mother's Day.

I had a great day. I love Mother's Day and all that it entails. At my house this means a clean house, meals prepared by my family, and presents. What more can a mom ask for? I'm one of those crazy women that likes to get kitchen gadgets and stuff for my house as gifts. Give me a new mixer, or a set of spoons, or some paint and I'm a happy gal. This year I asked for chalk board paint, magnetic paint, and a hair brush. I got them all!! Now I can't wait until I can tackle that project that I've been wanting to do. I also was showered with lots of homemade gifts (another one of my favorite things about Mother's Day), and a huge chocolate bar from the baby! SWEET!!!

Chris baked a cake, carrot with cream cheese frosting.


On Monday I attended a Mother's Day Tea at my friend Mary's house. I look forward to this party every year and plan months in advance what cute food I will bring. Well I had something completely different planned but when I woke up that morning I was not feeling well so chocolate covered strawberries were on the menu for me...quick, easy, beautiful, and delish! They went so fast I almost did not get one. With MD behind us we can now start planning for Father's Day.

I know I mentioned before that we are in a new ward. It's actually been fine. There have been some ups and downs for sure but for the most part it's exciting. I decided that I need to make friends with some peeps in my new ward so I attended playgroup on Friday... well long story short I didn't make any new friends because my boys and I were the only ones that showed up (unless you count the ones that were an hour and 15 minutes late, which I don't cuz I was already gone). Anyhoo no biggie, it was nice to play with my boys and have a picnic just the three of us. I actually got on the playground and played and I think C had a blast.

Babies like Cheetos!

and swinging
Mamma's like swinging too!
Later Gator

O also had a concert at school last week. She had a part where she read a poem. It was really cute and she had the whole thing memorized. Here's the only picture I got because I could not see her the whole time she was singing. I sat on the wrong side!





I also got to the concert really early and decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather, and great lighting and get some cute pics of O and L.

I think that's about it.  For now!

Comments

Cecily said…
I feel badly that I didn't show up at playgroup that day. I think we were at the doctor or something like that. Hopefully being the only one there didn't make you not want to come again.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up