Wild Animals
Yes, I'm talking about my kids... I took my wild animals to the zoo to see how REAL wild animals live!. We had free tickets, and Friday was a no school day, so it was a perfect combo.
When you walk into our zoo the first thing you come to is the Wallaby enclosure. You walk into it and the wallaby's are basically jumping free. I've never been in there and seen any on the move before. They are usually in the very far corner and half asleep. Well today they were on the move. One if them would not leave me alone. He was trying to get into my diaper bag (I had no food in there) and I was afraid he was going to bite my leg.
They also have a section with bugs and reptiles, and yes these are pictures of my girls touching COCKROACHES! UUUUGGGHHHHH! YUCK!!!!
After the zoo we ate lunch at the park. The kids had a great day and I did too even if I was a little sun and wind burned after the fact.
Comments