Cinderella, Cinderella
Well our lives have changed, at least for the next month. K has gone on a trip!
Monday Tamra came to my house to do a project before she left to California for vacation. K was hanging around us being helpful and just out of the blue Tam says if she wasn't careful she'd take her to California on vacation with them. I immediately thought that was a great idea, since my Mom and Dad live there and it would be a great visit. So in a whirlwind packing extravaganza we got her ready to go yesterday and today L, K and I got on the Amtrak and dropped K at Tam's house in Chicago.
She's very nervous to be away from home for a whole month, but I know she is going to have a blast. They are taking 10ish days to get to Cali, hitting Denver and then New Mexico. I'm a little jealous because they are visiting friends of ours in Denver, and I've never seen New Mexico. They are also heading to the Grand Canyon (which I have never seen) and a few other "tourist" type places.
We are going to miss her terribly, and not just because she's our Cinderella (ha ha). She is C's buddy, and whether O admits it or not they love each other. I hope that she has a wonderful time and makes lots of lasting memories.
Monday Tamra came to my house to do a project before she left to California for vacation. K was hanging around us being helpful and just out of the blue Tam says if she wasn't careful she'd take her to California on vacation with them. I immediately thought that was a great idea, since my Mom and Dad live there and it would be a great visit. So in a whirlwind packing extravaganza we got her ready to go yesterday and today L, K and I got on the Amtrak and dropped K at Tam's house in Chicago.
She's very nervous to be away from home for a whole month, but I know she is going to have a blast. They are taking 10ish days to get to Cali, hitting Denver and then New Mexico. I'm a little jealous because they are visiting friends of ours in Denver, and I've never seen New Mexico. They are also heading to the Grand Canyon (which I have never seen) and a few other "tourist" type places.
We are going to miss her terribly, and not just because she's our Cinderella (ha ha). She is C's buddy, and whether O admits it or not they love each other. I hope that she has a wonderful time and makes lots of lasting memories.
Comments