I did it!

I guess just blogging about wanting to jog pushed my motivation that much further and I jogged tonight!  I'm not sure if you can really call it jogging.  I'm not very fast and I could only do like 30 seconds at a time, but I went around the park once, then back to my house and jogged about 2/3 of the time.  I guess it gets easier with practice just like everything in life.  It felt good to sweat, I know that sounds silly, but it's been a long time since I've exercised and worked up a good sweat.  I'm hoping that this will kick start my weight loss again.  I've lost about 70ish pounds and want to do another 30 and then maintain.  I can't believe that I was big enough to lose 100 lbs...man putting that down on "paper" makes me even more motivated.

Two things I learned tonight jogging, first I really need a better bra!  Second, no one really cares about how you look, or how fast you are, or if your hair is cute while you are walking/jogging, I don't even think anyone gave me a second look!

AND I didn't even pee my pants!!!!  Now off to the showers!

Comments

Normal Mom said…
Yay! Good for you! I've decided the early evening is going to work better for me on most nights. I just can't get up early enough to go at 6.
I went out tonight and managed to run for 90 seconds/walk 2 minutes for about 10 minutes. Then I walked the rest of the way. It was still a good 30 minute workout and I was home before any rain or anything.
Maybe I can meet you at the park some night. It sounds like we might be running at about the same speed.
My legs hurt...goodnight!
That's great! I wish I could jog, but my back is so screwed up that everytime I try I end up laying on the floor for a week hopped up on pain killers and muscle relaxers. Bummer. I am proud of you. Keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up