Ain't no such thing as free bowling
Everyone knows that I am a sucker for free stuff. So when I found a site that offered free bowling coupons all summer long I was thrilled. The coupons were for 2 free games of bowling per kid, every day! WOW, that sounds too good to be true...well it was. The bowling alley that offered the free bowling in our area charges $3.75 per person per game for shoe rental. Whatever happened to bowling being inexpensive entertainment? (Insert old lady voice) I remember when shoe rental was only 50 cents and the games were $1. So free bowling was out. I did find an alley here that had free shoe rental and the games were only $3.50. I took the kids with our friends and we bowled one game. I was so glad that I only bought one game because half way through O and C were bored stiff. K loved it and could have bowled all day, but the younger kids were not impressed. We did get some great pictures however:
Comments