Houston we have a climber!

L has become quite the climber.  He climes everything he can.  We had to turn his bouncy seat upside down because he kept climbing on it to look out the window.  Yesterday he climbed into a laundry basket, up onto the ottoman, then to the coffee table.  I'm dreading the day I find him on top of the fridge. (yes, that has happened before I think it was K, she was 18 months old)



C wants to be a cowboy, but may have to put his plans on hold since, and I quote, "Amelia does not want to live in the West".  He has decided that he will be marrying Amelia and apparently she is going to wear the pants in the family!!  Here he is sporting his new hat, boots, and the stick horse that I made him.
L has decided that the pool is cool!  He loves to go and play and as long as it's not too bright he's good.
This is O getting a Mini Mani.  The reading program at the library this year gave out coupons for the beauty college, you could get a free haircut or mini mani.  Well I was forcing her to use her coupon for the haircut because I was sick of the fighting and screaming in the morning.  K took pity on her and gave O her coupon for the mini mani so O had a great day of pampering.  Forgot to get an after of the haircut but it's cute.


L loves playing outside.  If he's cranky I can just take him and let him run around the yard, well actually crawl around the yard.  Here's him getting a ride from his big brother.  I wasn't home and apparently this was right before the big crash where L ended up under the car with his arms and legs flailing out the sides.  Chris did say he laughed and couldn't get the camera fast enough for a picture!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up