I've bee introduced to gourmet cupcakes!

It's SOOO cool right now to make/eat/buy gourmet cupcakes.  I've seen them every where but have not had a chance to partake as of yet, well my wait was over tonight!  Our friend John went on vacation to the east coast and made a stop at the Oakmont Bakery in Oakmont Pennsylvania, let's just say that I would totally drive 10 hours for more of those cupcakes.  I had a Smores Cupcake and it was awesome!  If you know me at all you know that soon I will have myself a recipe for some gourmet cupcakes!!

Mine was one of the ones on the left.  The top middle was yellow cake with chocolate frosting, top right was raspberry, and bottom middle was red velvet.  All delish.

Thanks John for the great treat.

Comments

I totally agree...gourmet cupcakes are the Bom-diggity!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up