The movie should have been called, "Horton Hears a Mosquito"

State Farm is constantly having really fun family activities.  We don't get to very many of them because they fill up really fast, and sometimes are a bit costly.  We did take advantage of their free movie in the park a couple of weeks ago.  They had a huge screen set up at the bottom of a small hill, you brought your snacks and a blanket and watched the movie under the stars.  It was a beautiful night in the low 70's, the kids actually got cold, the movie was Horton Hears a Who, and even the baby was glad to be outdoors for such a long time.  It was one of those times in my life when I laid there with my family watching the movie and thought, I am completely happy right now, everything is perfect.  I love those moments when you can sit (usually for just a few minutes) and no one is fighting, everyone is happy, there were no household chores to be completed, we were just enjoying each other's company.  I'm trying very hard to look for those moments and enjoy them before inevitably someone needs a diaper change, or the laundry dings at me.




On a side note I ALWAYS bring bug spray when we go anywhere outdoors, I must have missed one little spot by O's eye because that is where she was bit and it swelled up so bad she had to go to the doctor.  Poor O.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up