From day one I could tell there was something different about L...he is my 4th child and right from the start I could tell. I didn't know I could tell. I knew he was different from my other kids but I didn't have a clue as to why, or what our future would bring. L was my most sweet baby. All babies are sweet you say, all babies are different. I know all babies are sweet but I mean this baby was SWEET. He slept through the night almost from day one, to a mom 6 hours is like an eternity so I'm calling it through the night. He rarely cried. When he did and all the normal boxes were checked, feeding, changing, hot/cold, he just wanted to be left alone. He would lay for hours on the floor on a blanket and watch life happen. Then he would just fall asleep and take a nap and it was wonderful. Being a mom of many kiddos it was like this baby was sent to me on purpose to make it easy. Usually I have a baby and think "I'm not eve...
Comments
I'm hastily finishing the unloading of the cart thinking of all the stuff that is going to melt.
We have to run back into Sam's and he's in the bathroom for a long time. I'm interrupting: "Honey, you okay?" About the third time . . . "YES MOM . . . leave me alone!"
Gotta love being a Mom with boys!