Update on last post

A friend of mine assured me that the woman who sent the e-mail in the last post is a wonderfully nice person.  I feel much better now, and have less guilt for "dropping the ball" so to speak.  I really wasn't speaking about just her e-mail either.  I have gotten some really rotten ones, that were meant to be rotten, and have really had an impact on my life.  I wonder if the author's of those messages would have said those mean and nasty things to my face?  What would I have said in response?  I probably would have just cried.  In fact I did cry, on some instances for days, and my husband had to come home from work and take care of the children while I curled up in a ball on the bed.

I could have in fact picked up the phone and called her to resolve this but instead I hide behind my computer screen e-mailing and blogging.  I am a victim of technology!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up