Best Day! and whatcha' gonna get!

UGH!  My birthday was fabulous, if you are the jealous type then just stop reading NOW!

My first gift came on Monday night.  Chris announced that he had taken the entire day off to let me do whatever I wanted!  Well what better way to spend the whole day then hanging out with 2 of my favorite guys (of course Chris and L).

So after getting the older 3 kiddos off to school we headed to our favorite restaurant for breakfast CJ's.  It's soooo good and has a great atmosphere.  After we ate we did a little shopping, oh I forgot to tell you what I got for my gifts.  Well, L got me some orange slices (how did he know?!), O got me a chocolate bar (seriously it's weird how they knew just what I wanted).  K got me razors, I know that sounds weird but they are expensive and I don't normally buy them, but I LOVE them, they are the Schick Intuition and you must try them.  C got me some music.  Penny and Daryl got me a really nice apron and an iTunes card, what for you ask?  I don't have an iPod, well that's not true anymore.  Chris got me an iPod touch.  It's so fun to use and I've already used the heck out of it.  I was surprised how many things I would use it for.

Anyhoo our shopping trip consisted of us looking for accessories for my iPod.  Found what we were looking for and came home from shopping and had lunch.  Spent the rest of the afternoon playing with my new gadget and just hanging out with Chris.  He took me and the kids to dinner and we had cheesecake for dessert.  YUMMO.  I also got to go on a jog BY-MY-SELF, with my new iPod and my new shoes, and my new sports bra, and my new app that tells me when to walk and when to jog, it was great!

Did I also mention that I have the best friends ever?  My friend Joy got me a cute little journal with a Queen Bee on the front, how appropriate, Mary got me the most gorgeous plates that will look wonderful in my dining room, and Kim got me a journal/book that her sister-in-law made all by her bigger self.  (If you haven't been to Kim's blog and lurked onto the book site you should go here they make wonderful gifts and I can attest to the quality and coolness of this book!).

So now that you are completely jealous of how cool my hubby is I'll tell you what you get if you win my GiveAway!!

One purse pattern, cuz I love sewin'
1 bag of orange slices, make sure you suck the sugar off of them before chewing!
1 Hershey Special Dark, let it melt in your mouth.
1 bag of Caramel Vanilla Marshmallows, NO you cannot have any more bags, but I will send a copy of my recipe for treats!
1 cute bookmark to mark the pages of your favorite book.
2 bars of Yardley Oatmeal and Almond soap.  Don't look at the condition of the box I have 4 kids and it's a bit mashed, but I assure you the soap is brand new and never been used!!! PROMISE, PINKY SWEAR!!!

So if you commented on my favorite things posts then you are entered as many times as you commented!  Good luck, I'll be back in a minute with the winner!!!

Oh, and birthday week continues with lunch with my friend Rachelle who has the same wonderful birthday as me even the same year!

Comments

Stacey said…
I am VERY JEALOUS that your husband took the day off work so you could do what you wanted to do!!! That is what I am going to ask for next year!!! Glad you had a nice b-day!!
Karrie said…
Happy Birthday!
I LOVE the app that tells you when to walk and run. Totally works. I'm on week 6. Improvements!
What a good hubby you have! That's awesome!
Katie and Luke said…
Ohhh---your birthday sounded divine.
Lucky lady--but I am sure its more than luck you have such a wonderful husband and kids!!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up