Only 8 more days
Only 8 more days until K comes home! Can't wait. She's been gone so long I forget what it's like to have her here. She's had a blast. Been to the beach, Disney Land, the tubs, had her hair done, eaten lots of yummy food and not a picture to be had...HELLO!!! Stinkin' mom!
Only 18 more days until the kids go back to school. Actually for C it's just GO to school. He is very excited and can't wait until he starts Kindy. I went today and registered the kids and let me tell you it was a lot less painful than I thought it would be. I had all my paperwork and it wasn't very busy so I sailed right through.
Only 4 more days until I get new glasses. I'm excited because my old ones were very scratched and heavy. The frames were crap and one lens fell out the week I got them and got scratched and yucky. So it was time to get better ones that were lighter and if I do say so myself cuter!
Only 23 more days until my baby is 1. Can't believe that it's been a year already. He's getting so big. Not walking yet but that is a blessing and a curse at the same time. He wants to run around everywhere but there are only a few places I actually let him get down on the floor and crawl. Some places you just want to keep them as far away from the floor as possible.
Only 20 more days until my birthday. No that's not a hint that I want gifts,( unless you are offering!) it's just I'm gonna be 35 and that seems like a milestone to me. Not like I'm gonna have a crisis or anything, but it's seems older to me. Some days I feel 19 other 90. Today I was right at 34, go figure.
Only 4 more months until Christmas and I don't have one single thing made. I have a huge list but no motivation to get anything done. Sometimes this free/homemade Christmas is really hard. You'd think it would be easier but sometimes the inspiration does not come until the last minute. I have one thing bought that was on clearance at Wally World last year but that's it. I guess I have to think about buying gifts for 4 this year. Last year L was too little and got a shirt. This year he'll be more interested in the packaging but hey at least it will be his packaging.
Only 50 more minutes until I go to work, just killin' time...
Only 18 more days until the kids go back to school. Actually for C it's just GO to school. He is very excited and can't wait until he starts Kindy. I went today and registered the kids and let me tell you it was a lot less painful than I thought it would be. I had all my paperwork and it wasn't very busy so I sailed right through.
Only 4 more days until I get new glasses. I'm excited because my old ones were very scratched and heavy. The frames were crap and one lens fell out the week I got them and got scratched and yucky. So it was time to get better ones that were lighter and if I do say so myself cuter!
Only 23 more days until my baby is 1. Can't believe that it's been a year already. He's getting so big. Not walking yet but that is a blessing and a curse at the same time. He wants to run around everywhere but there are only a few places I actually let him get down on the floor and crawl. Some places you just want to keep them as far away from the floor as possible.
Only 20 more days until my birthday. No that's not a hint that I want gifts,( unless you are offering!) it's just I'm gonna be 35 and that seems like a milestone to me. Not like I'm gonna have a crisis or anything, but it's seems older to me. Some days I feel 19 other 90. Today I was right at 34, go figure.
Only 4 more months until Christmas and I don't have one single thing made. I have a huge list but no motivation to get anything done. Sometimes this free/homemade Christmas is really hard. You'd think it would be easier but sometimes the inspiration does not come until the last minute. I have one thing bought that was on clearance at Wally World last year but that's it. I guess I have to think about buying gifts for 4 this year. Last year L was too little and got a shirt. This year he'll be more interested in the packaging but hey at least it will be his packaging.
Only 50 more minutes until I go to work, just killin' time...
Comments
as for pictures i can't help you with much but i did take lots of pictures when she was with me - let me know if you want copies