School, Doctors Appointments, and Poop

I can't believe that this summer has flown by so fast.  I can't believe that the kids start school on the 23rd.  Registering K for Jr. High was an interesting thing.  I thought it would be quick and easy like registering the other 2 for elementary school the other day, 10 minutes from car door back to car door.  NOPE, it took almost 2 hours.  I was 2 hours late for work, and had to stand in line after line.  One line was not even for me and I waited a good 15 minutes in that one before they told me I didn't need that part.  Good news is she is registered, paid for, and has her schedule!  She doesn't get a locker yet, they didn't have enough so she gets a cubby.  Great, I buy all her school supplies, new coat, etc, and she gets a cubby that could be burglarized at any time!  SA-WEET!  I still need to get the lists and buy all the supplies.

I took C to the Dr. today for an Echo, he showed a heart murmur the last time we went to the Dr. so they want to check and make sure it's all OK.  He did wonderfully, L on the other hand was a terror.  Just before the technician called us back he pooped out of his diaper all over the place, wait, hasn't this happened before?  Yes, on the airplane on our way to Cali, oh yeah and the last time we were at the ENT for C's ears, and when we went to the eye Doctor, and during all the older kids' physicals.  I think this boys bowels have a timer, whenever Mommy needs to be focused on another child his large intestine decided to empty thus making it mandatory that he get all the attention.  I think his Colon has it out for me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up