Catchin' up on all the birthday rig-a-ma-roll!
The last week in August 1st week in September is so busy at our house with 4 birthdays. No wonder I get a little stressed this time of year with school starting and birthdays galore.
Here are some pictures from L's birthday that I have yet to post. We had a good day. On his actual birthday it wasn't too exciting. I had to work in the morning and we had planned a date night in the evening...yeah, loser parents I know, he's definitely #4! Sunday we plum forgot about the cake we had in the fridge so Monday for FHE we had cake and boy did he think it was worth the wait.
Next was O and C's birthday. I felt bad last year because I told the both they could have a party and then they got a baby brother instead. So this year I made it up to them and they had a couple of friends over and had a party on their actual day. I think it was fun, even if O was telling me about all the people she would have invited if she had known about the party. WHATEVER! I did the best I could and she will have to deal the ungrateful little pill. ANYHOO I think they really had fun and got some great things for their day.
I can't believe that we have another 8 year old in our midst. How did the time fly so fast. She will be baptized a member of the Church at the end of the month and she is very excited. Can't wait to have family visiting for that special day.
Here are some pictures from L's birthday that I have yet to post. We had a good day. On his actual birthday it wasn't too exciting. I had to work in the morning and we had planned a date night in the evening...yeah, loser parents I know, he's definitely #4! Sunday we plum forgot about the cake we had in the fridge so Monday for FHE we had cake and boy did he think it was worth the wait.
Next was O and C's birthday. I felt bad last year because I told the both they could have a party and then they got a baby brother instead. So this year I made it up to them and they had a couple of friends over and had a party on their actual day. I think it was fun, even if O was telling me about all the people she would have invited if she had known about the party. WHATEVER! I did the best I could and she will have to deal the ungrateful little pill. ANYHOO I think they really had fun and got some great things for their day.
I can't believe that we have another 8 year old in our midst. How did the time fly so fast. She will be baptized a member of the Church at the end of the month and she is very excited. Can't wait to have family visiting for that special day.
Comments