Cater-WHAT?
Around here there are tons of caterpillar's they are the cute fuzzy kind that even the most avid bug hatters love. C is even learning about them in school and they are "growing" some into butterflies in his classroom. We have also had tons of Monarch Butterflies around here lately and I love seeing them. So at least once a day they are mentioned in our house, whether it by because they are getting bigger at school, they are climbing on the screen door, or O is squishing them because she thinks they are poisonous.
C is the funniest because he calls them cow-da-pidders. Then he says, "Remember when I used to call them caterpillar's mom, and I couldn't say it right?". So cute. I am not looking forward to the day when he says things right, I will miss all these little "C-isms".
Although tonight I was reminded that even 11 year old children can still make me laugh with the things they say. We have a friend that is in a trivia group, he was saying that one of the questions last night asked what the 4th book in the bible was. I didn't know (he did) and I asked K if she knew because they sing the names of the books to songs so they can learn them better, to which she replied, "No mom we only learn about the Book of Mormon and the Old and New Testament"!!!!! SOOOO funny, or sad I can't decide which!
C is the funniest because he calls them cow-da-pidders. Then he says, "Remember when I used to call them caterpillar's mom, and I couldn't say it right?". So cute. I am not looking forward to the day when he says things right, I will miss all these little "C-isms".
Although tonight I was reminded that even 11 year old children can still make me laugh with the things they say. We have a friend that is in a trivia group, he was saying that one of the questions last night asked what the 4th book in the bible was. I didn't know (he did) and I asked K if she knew because they sing the names of the books to songs so they can learn them better, to which she replied, "No mom we only learn about the Book of Mormon and the Old and New Testament"!!!!! SOOOO funny, or sad I can't decide which!
Comments