Do Turkey's Trot?

OK who's with me on this?

The 32nd annual Turkey Trot at Miller Park will include a ½ mile fun run for those 14 & under, a 3-mile run for all ages, and a 1.5 mile walk. (November 25, 2010)


Go here for more info, it's FREE!!!!  I know it's Thanksgiving morning but what better way to NOT feel guilty about all that pumpkin pie and whipped cream later in the day!!!  Seriously anyone want to join me for the 3 mile run???


Bueller...Bueller...

Comments

AndieF said…
I would LOVE to do this with you, however, we will be out of town that whole week. I'll run with you in spirit though!
Katie and Luke said…
Great idea. It also gets you out of having to clean and stuff the turkey!! I would do it.
Midwest Keech said…
I won't exactly be in the best shape to be running that late in November (as if I needed an excuse), but I ould love to come cheer for you & make some extra-yummy for Turkey Day!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up