I like to move it move it!
I've been jogging. I know that's not a huge deal to a lot of people but being that I have NEVER had an exercise routine that I have followed this is a really big deal for me.
I started about a month ago and ran a couple of nights and was so wiped out at the end that I thought I was gonna die, and then it got so hot here I just put the whole thing off for a while. But 2 weeks ago I started again full force. I have decided that in order to anything in life you have to have the right tools. If you want to sew you need your machine and a plethora of different notions, if you want to bake you need...well you get the idea, the right tools. Exercise is no different...or at least in my opinion it isn't.
So now I am equipped with the right tools:
iPod Touch, loaded with the Couch to 5 K app CHECK!
Cute pink and gray jogging clothes, CHECK
Pink and gray jogging shoes to match above jogging suit, CHECK
Sports bra, CHECK
Great jogging music loaded onto new iPod Touch, CHECK
I think that's about it. I do think I need a sweat band for my head, that would be great, and maybe a few more songs that get my booty movin'. So far my playlist consists of Huey Lewis, The Cranberries, The Beegees, Uncle Kraker, Train, Mindy Gledhill, Lady Antebellum, and Big and Rich. I don't know if it could get anymore random than that but hey it works. Is it bad that Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy gets me movin' like nothin' else? What's on your playlist?
I started about a month ago and ran a couple of nights and was so wiped out at the end that I thought I was gonna die, and then it got so hot here I just put the whole thing off for a while. But 2 weeks ago I started again full force. I have decided that in order to anything in life you have to have the right tools. If you want to sew you need your machine and a plethora of different notions, if you want to bake you need...well you get the idea, the right tools. Exercise is no different...or at least in my opinion it isn't.
So now I am equipped with the right tools:
iPod Touch, loaded with the Couch to 5 K app CHECK!
Cute pink and gray jogging clothes, CHECK
Pink and gray jogging shoes to match above jogging suit, CHECK
Sports bra, CHECK
Great jogging music loaded onto new iPod Touch, CHECK
I think that's about it. I do think I need a sweat band for my head, that would be great, and maybe a few more songs that get my booty movin'. So far my playlist consists of Huey Lewis, The Cranberries, The Beegees, Uncle Kraker, Train, Mindy Gledhill, Lady Antebellum, and Big and Rich. I don't know if it could get anymore random than that but hey it works. Is it bad that Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy gets me movin' like nothin' else? What's on your playlist?
Comments
Good for you!