Word Vomit
I feel like my blog lately has been a lot of word vomit. Not really going in any direction and having everything all mixed up. That's ok I guess, it really is very true to how my brain feels most days.
Chris and I have been watching that show Hoarders on Netflix the last few nights and it's been affecting my days, in a good way, I just want to throw stuff away! We sold our kitchen table today, we've had it for 8ish years and it was a nice set but just too big for our kitchen (has been for a while). Well when it was being packed up in the guy's truck and being driven away I wanted to scream "WAIT, STOP, GIVE IT BACK" but I didn't and now after living without if for about an hour now I think I will live! My heart rate has returned back to normal and I'm not sweating anymore...does that mean I have hoarder tendencies? I also just went to look for a tea light candle in my kitchen drawer and remembered that I tossed the last one away yesterday because I hadn't used it in like 3 years, now I'm questioning all the things I toss! Hoarder tendencies!!??
Kinda like the time we had a channel on our Dish that had a lot of "true crime stories" on it and I would freak out if anyone left the doors/windows unlocked! I wouldn't let the kids go outside by themselves, and I wouldn't go anywhere after dark by myself! I'm very influenced by TV!
I can't watch DIY Network, or HGTV cuz I want to do EVERYTHING they do, even if it's hideous and has nothing to do with my style. Oh and don't get me started on shows about medical oddities, I'm glued to the TV if the description of the show says anything about conjoined twins, or someone who is 30 years old but only 3 foot tall!
Netflix has been a new addiction for me I watched a lot of "Pushing Daisies" and now I just want to bake/eat pie and my brain automatically thinks in a narrator voice.
Oh and once when we lived across the street from a park and a car was set on fire in the middle of the park. I was so excited that I was going to be questioned by police, and maybe there was a body in the trunk (not that I wanted someone to be actually dead...really I didn't). The next morning however the "crime scene" was cleaned up and nobody asked me a single thing (and there was no body in case you were wondering)! That was the year that CSI first came out!
So how's that for blog vomit!!! Consider yourself puked on!
Chris and I have been watching that show Hoarders on Netflix the last few nights and it's been affecting my days, in a good way, I just want to throw stuff away! We sold our kitchen table today, we've had it for 8ish years and it was a nice set but just too big for our kitchen (has been for a while). Well when it was being packed up in the guy's truck and being driven away I wanted to scream "WAIT, STOP, GIVE IT BACK" but I didn't and now after living without if for about an hour now I think I will live! My heart rate has returned back to normal and I'm not sweating anymore...does that mean I have hoarder tendencies? I also just went to look for a tea light candle in my kitchen drawer and remembered that I tossed the last one away yesterday because I hadn't used it in like 3 years, now I'm questioning all the things I toss! Hoarder tendencies!!??
Kinda like the time we had a channel on our Dish that had a lot of "true crime stories" on it and I would freak out if anyone left the doors/windows unlocked! I wouldn't let the kids go outside by themselves, and I wouldn't go anywhere after dark by myself! I'm very influenced by TV!
I can't watch DIY Network, or HGTV cuz I want to do EVERYTHING they do, even if it's hideous and has nothing to do with my style. Oh and don't get me started on shows about medical oddities, I'm glued to the TV if the description of the show says anything about conjoined twins, or someone who is 30 years old but only 3 foot tall!
Netflix has been a new addiction for me I watched a lot of "Pushing Daisies" and now I just want to bake/eat pie and my brain automatically thinks in a narrator voice.
Oh and once when we lived across the street from a park and a car was set on fire in the middle of the park. I was so excited that I was going to be questioned by police, and maybe there was a body in the trunk (not that I wanted someone to be actually dead...really I didn't). The next morning however the "crime scene" was cleaned up and nobody asked me a single thing (and there was no body in case you were wondering)! That was the year that CSI first came out!
So how's that for blog vomit!!! Consider yourself puked on!
Comments
Now I'm just hooked on REALITY shows . . . I love seeing people torment each other!
If Hulu or Fancast or Network websites disappear . . . then I may have to turn to Netflix. I'm still in DEEP SHOCK that the Food Network took off most of their full episode shows off their website. I even wrote them a nasty email saying something about how bad the economy is and people turn to food . . . and now they won't know how to cook it because they don't have cable/dish and relied on the website to view the shows. No sympathy back from them whatsoever.