Baby's Busy Day

Being a baby is hard work: (in no particular order)

Woke up at 6:30am (a little earlier than usual)

Dropped Daddy at the Dr.'s office.

Went home and followed mommy around crying for 30 minutes

Nursed and went back to sleep for 1 hour

Picked Daddy up from Dr.'s office

Played with toys

Climbed onto end table (twice)

Climbed onto chair and dialed phone

Found scissors (blunt tip) on the floor (put there by older siblings) and played with those until mommy caught me

Went grocery shopping and threw all the groceries out of the cart

Tried to climb out of grocery cart

Got out of the car at home and ran from mommy in the driveway

Climbed up and down stairs 1 Million times

Tumbled down stairs and got a bloody nose

Climbed up step ladder and got butcher knife off the counter

Pooped out a bean

Took off my diaper and ran around the house naked with a toilet brush (YUCKO)

Threw a binder clip in the toilet, and mommy had to fish it out.

Ate a crayon

Chewed a back to an earring

Harassed the cat

Rolled in the grass outside

Took a bath with my socks on (mommy was so exhausted she didn't notice!)

Unfolded piles of laundry

Unpacked mommy's suitcase

Got stuck under the baby gate that was put up so I wouldn't tumble down the stairs anymore

Spilled my drink at dinner

Ate potato peels out of the trash

Made the hole in the screen door bigger

And apparently that is all it took to wear him out:

Comments

corn fed girl said…
I'm rocking in the corner reading that. I think I have PTSD....Every mother had PTSD!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up