I can't make this stuff up
I've officially given up with O's clothes. I've never been one to argue much on my kids clothes choices. As long as they are modest and clean and relatively free of holes I'm good. I do however give a gentle reminder on the mornings when they pick something that does not match, something like, "Just so you know that outfit does not match". Then I let them choose if they will change or not. Well I'm done! I'm not going to mention to O that anything is mismatched because I figure after 8 years of telling her she should have a good idea about what does and does not match. Frankly I think she does not care, so why should I? I can't argue with her sense of style anymore...case-in-point:
This is how here hair was done yesterday. Yes, I did it but that's how she wanted it, no, it was not wacky hair day at school.
Front view of the same style:
This is how she went to school today. We were doing so well until we hit those tights! Actually they are thigh-high socks. He theory was that if she got hot she could roll them down...that's MUCH better...NOT!
need I say more?
My two middle children were so jealous the other day that we all were playing a fishing game on our iPod's C went and made them their own iPod's out of cardboard. Complete with the fishing game on the screen.
Biker Babies!
Here is L snacking under a table. He has loved sitting in this table since he was really little, I think it feels like a fort!
This summer while garage sale-ing Chris picked up one of those spotlights that has holiday/season discs in it that you can project onto your house/garage. It's something he's been wanting for a long time, he's an easy man to please! This is the first holiday we have tried it out and the kids think it's awesome.
K givin' the witch a kiss.
C pickin' her nose.
I think that pretty much catches you up with what we've been doing. Not much of anything to be excited about. I have a ton of house projects I would like to get done and am plunking away at them one by one. Hopefully some day this house will be exactly how we want it, then we'll have to move!
Comments
We are going through that with James - not the flower but the clothes. every day this week he has woke up before me and got himself dressed. he always chooses really bad combos that are not weather appropriate. then he screams when i make him change and i have to drag him out of his hiding place and force him to change. it is a lot of fun!