I Heart Laundry...WHAT????
My parents have been here this week and wanted to take me shopping for my birthday. Well I decided that I wanted a pedestal for my new washer and dryer and it was going to take a little elbow grease and expertise from my dad. Here are some before and after pics:
This is before we started with the washer and dryer removed
The framing process. My dad was big on framing. this thing could be a tornado shelter at this point!The top. We won't talk about how many cuts it took to get it in there!
We decided to put tiles on the top instead of paint because they would wear better and not get scuffed up from the washer and dryer.
Almost done just need cute curtains to cover my storage underneath! See all my storage!!!!!!??????
The final project. All finished. It looks so pretty I almost am excited to do laundry!
My curtains hiding the storage space. The molding is even cute framing the storage.
The best part is dad switched the side each was on. Now the washer is on the left and dryer on the right so my door open away from each other and it's much easier to switch loads! Now I don't even have to bend down! I know this post has too many exclamation points but it's just really exciting!!!!!
Comments