My FREE DIY project

When we moved into our house our kitchen back splash had some awful looking tile on it.  Well about 3 years ago I decided to take down that tile and then in true Syndy form didn't do anything else to the back splash.  Just left it blank and it became yucky and cracked and discolored.  So yesterday I decided to do something to make it look better.  I re-spackled it painted it and tried to make it look like tile.  In actuality it looks more like light brick but I still really like it.  It does need a clear protective coating on it that will be done tomorrow.


Before:
 After:



Comments

Tam said…
That looks really cool. You have such great ideas.
Normal Mom said…
Fantastic work as always!
Jenn said…
Wow, that's really cool!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up