Scary Pancake Face = Hyper Baby!

I'm always lookin' for the good deal.  I sign up for all the free stuff on restaurant websites, and love to get those freebies in my inbox.  When my birthday rolls around it looks like Christmas in my inbox with all the free coupons.  Well yesterday IHOP was having free Scary Face Pancakes for kids under 12!  You didn't need a coupon, or to purchase anything else!  So being the freak that I am I got my kids up early (6:30) and got everyone ready (we were out the door by 7) and we hit IHOP for breakfast.




I figure what better way to send them to school than with pancakes, syrup, Oreo's, and candy corn!  I hope their teachers had a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up