What an exciting day!

Big things are happening here in our household.

The girls had a Halloween party to go to tonight with dad and they were so excited.

First our angel with pink wings (that was all they had at the dollar store!)

This is our "Costume".  I told her she had to wear a costume to go trick-or-treating so technically she is wearing a costume!


Here is my King!  He didn't want to smile, he said that kings wielding swords don't usually smile.  I said to smile anyway!

While the girls and dad were at activity days C and I carved his pumpkin!  He was so excited.  I was a little frightened about letting him use the cutter but he did really well.


Oh, and here's my favorite part of the day...dinner!  I tried out a new recipe that was FABULOUS but the children had a, well let's just say a physical reaction to it.


If you have a weak stomach don't watch there's a bit of gagging involved.  The camera was shaking it was so hilarious!

Last but not least C learned to tie his shoes.  He just came home from school and tied them.  I asked if they practiced at school and he said no they just came untied and he tied them.  Just like riding a bike, he figured it out very quickly!  YEAH C!!!

For any of you that were wondering what I made for dinner it was French Onion Soup.  I will post the recipe on my recipe blog it was DELISH!  I had to buy cooking wine to put in it and I felt a little naughty while I was buying it even though it wasn't even in the liquor aisle.  I guess I'm going to have to get over that if I'm going to make my own vanilla extract, it takes a gallon of Vodka!  I'm sure my Bishop is going to be right behind me in the checkout line that day...I just know it!

Comments

Tam said…
Vanilla extract - i have never thought of that. That might be fun to try.

Cute costumes - we have our big parties on friday - Thank goodness since i still need to finish their costumes.
Karrie said…
Send in the video to AFV. They need it. SO FUNNY!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up