B-U-R-N!!!!!!!!!!
The other night K my oldest was listening to Ke$ha on her iPod. Now I know what you are thinking..."Wow, aren't you a horrible mother letting your daughter listen to that trash! Can't believe you'd let her listen to that slutty, alcoholic, inappropriately dressed, person". Well, as I sit here right now I'm playing Tick Tock over and over in my head, yes I do like her music. I also liked Madonna when I was in the 4th grade and remember swinging in my back yard singing LIKE A VIRGIN at the top of my lungs. My mother came outside and asked me what I thought a virgin was and I said a kind of a bird, so she went back to doing her dishes/laundry/cooking, and let me be. I also remember being very young when I memorized all the words to George Michael's song, I Want Your Sex (I can still recite them). So I figure Ke$ha and her Tick Tock and Take It Off are just par for the pre-teen course.
Anyhoo I got off track. She was listening to the song, and looking at wall paper on her iPod when she came across a picture of a pair of lips and said, "These are Ke$ha's lips" They had pink lipstick on and looked like they had been sprinkled with course sugar, they looked kinda cool and I said, "Those are cool looking". K was surprised by this statement, and a few minutes later came across a picture of a cell phone all blinged out and leopard print and said, "This is Ke$ha's cell phone", to which I replied, "That is cool too!" (I would totally have a leopard print cell phone if I could). So then K says, "Man mom you are like a Ke$ha Junior (slight pause), I mean Ke$ha Senior"...B-U-R-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I am that old.
Anyhoo I got off track. She was listening to the song, and looking at wall paper on her iPod when she came across a picture of a pair of lips and said, "These are Ke$ha's lips" They had pink lipstick on and looked like they had been sprinkled with course sugar, they looked kinda cool and I said, "Those are cool looking". K was surprised by this statement, and a few minutes later came across a picture of a cell phone all blinged out and leopard print and said, "This is Ke$ha's cell phone", to which I replied, "That is cool too!" (I would totally have a leopard print cell phone if I could). So then K says, "Man mom you are like a Ke$ha Junior (slight pause), I mean Ke$ha Senior"...B-U-R-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I am that old.
Comments