It's a Calgon night
Today I have:
Showered
Made 3 lunches
Made 4 breakfasts
Cleaned the kitchen (including load the dishwasher)
Cleaned the dining room
Cleaned the living room
Cleaned my bedroom (including make my bed!)
Swept the floor
Made 2 more lunches
Swept the floor
Cleaned/oiled/couldn't get my friends sewing machine to work correctly BUMMER!
Washed 4 loads of laundry (folded too)
Made carrot cake cookies
Unloaded the dishwasher
Loaded the dishwasher
Made Beans
Made Cornbread
Made Honey Butter
Cleared Table
Swept the floor
Loaded dishwasher AGAIN
Cleared counters
Swept floor again
Changed and rinsed 4 poopy diapers
Changed at least 3 more wet diapers
Bathed 2 children
Made calls for someone in our Ward that needed meals
Planned Thanksgiving dinner and passed out assignments
Tucked all children in (at least that's what I'm gonna do)
I'm still in my PJ's, they are covered in pee, poop, spit, snot, spit up, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, none of which are mine!
If that's doesn't warrant a Calgon night I don't know what does.
Showered
Made 3 lunches
Made 4 breakfasts
Cleaned the kitchen (including load the dishwasher)
Cleaned the dining room
Cleaned the living room
Cleaned my bedroom (including make my bed!)
Swept the floor
Made 2 more lunches
Swept the floor
Cleaned/oiled/couldn't get my friends sewing machine to work correctly BUMMER!
Washed 4 loads of laundry (folded too)
Made carrot cake cookies
Unloaded the dishwasher
Loaded the dishwasher
Made Beans
Made Cornbread
Made Honey Butter
Cleared Table
Swept the floor
Loaded dishwasher AGAIN
Cleared counters
Swept floor again
Changed and rinsed 4 poopy diapers
Changed at least 3 more wet diapers
Bathed 2 children
Made calls for someone in our Ward that needed meals
Planned Thanksgiving dinner and passed out assignments
Tucked all children in (at least that's what I'm gonna do)
I'm still in my PJ's, they are covered in pee, poop, spit, snot, spit up, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, none of which are mine!
If that's doesn't warrant a Calgon night I don't know what does.
Comments