Mommy's Mumblings #1

I follow this blog, can't recall the name right now, and every so often she does "Mom Rambling" posts.  They are usually very cute and just full of stuff that is in her mind.  I thought I'd do that and just see what comes out...read on if you dare.

1. I've decided that if you are over 32 and have a baby you might want to get a nanny.  Babies are way too energetic after 12 months old.

2. I can usually avoid housework with all manner of nonsense, hence this post.

3. I tried to get my hair to do what my daughters did today and let's just say...IT'S NOT PRETTY!

4. I have had 2 Pepsi's today and don't even want to think about how much Halloween candy, I'm trying to eat it fast so it won't make me fat.

5. I can't ignore the need for pain medication the day after a long run, it's hurts so bad.  My daughter says that I'm just feeling the burn but I say it's way beyond burn at this point.

6. My cat has GOT to stop waking me up at 2am

7. Found another ottoman on the curb yesterday.  It just needs new fabric and is almost an exact match to the one that is in my living room already!  I needed another one for the other chair.  Now Chris and I can both sit back and put our feet up.

8. Hubby called to say he is working late.  I guess 4:15 is not late to most but to me it's eternity!

9.  That is all.

Comments

Mary said…
I think your ramble turned out very cleverly! And I agree, agree, sorry to hear, agree, so so sorry, sorry, Congratulations!, ohh -- poor you.
Stacey said…
Very funny! I totally agree with #1. I am always exhausted! Kyle got home tonight at 7:10 and 99% of the time he isn't home until 6:30 at the latest. I can't even imagine 4:15...it would be a different life :)

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up