Mommy's Mumblings #2
1. I have only been to church once in the last 3 months (OK twice if you count Stake Conference). I swear I'm not less active, I just can't seem to keep the whole family well on Sunday's.
2. Keeping my house clean every day is very hard work, I've survived my first week of my new routine and it's getting easier. I think the kids are happier too.
3. Listened to my first audio book this week (while I cleaned) and it was great. I'm going to get more of them so I can multitask.
4. Little boys are very loud.
5. We are watching all the Harry Potter movies as a family gearing up for the new movie this week and I wonder sometimes if my 6 year old realizes that they are make believe. Right now he's pretending to be the Basilisk. And thinks he's a Parsel Mouth.
6. I realized today that when K was born gas was only $1.30 a gallon and we could fill our tanks for $13.00, if that's not depressing I don't know what is.
7. My 11 year old is a germaphobe. I don't know where she gets that...
8. How can my 6 year old have washed in the bath when the war paint (I used makeup) I put on him earlier is still there. They are learning about Indians and Pilgrims in school so he's totally into being an Indian right now.
9. I'm sure using the term Indian just now has crossed some sort of politically correct line, sorry if I have offended someone, but it's my blog and that's just how I roll!
10. That is all
2. Keeping my house clean every day is very hard work, I've survived my first week of my new routine and it's getting easier. I think the kids are happier too.
3. Listened to my first audio book this week (while I cleaned) and it was great. I'm going to get more of them so I can multitask.
4. Little boys are very loud.
5. We are watching all the Harry Potter movies as a family gearing up for the new movie this week and I wonder sometimes if my 6 year old realizes that they are make believe. Right now he's pretending to be the Basilisk. And thinks he's a Parsel Mouth.
6. I realized today that when K was born gas was only $1.30 a gallon and we could fill our tanks for $13.00, if that's not depressing I don't know what is.
7. My 11 year old is a germaphobe. I don't know where she gets that...
8. How can my 6 year old have washed in the bath when the war paint (I used makeup) I put on him earlier is still there. They are learning about Indians and Pilgrims in school so he's totally into being an Indian right now.
9. I'm sure using the term Indian just now has crossed some sort of politically correct line, sorry if I have offended someone, but it's my blog and that's just how I roll!
10. That is all
Comments